2017-04 2017-10
Listening   19      41
Vocabulary  40      49
Grammar     25      45
Reading     36      43
Total       120     178

First test: ~3 months of studying after 8-9 years away from Japanese
Second test: ~10 months studying

Overall happy with the progress I'm making considering other commitments I didn't have the first time around.
Recently, I managed to definitely leave behind a big stone I had in my life so, among other things, I've just taken the test for the first time. Here are my scores:
Code:
聴解 / Listening 48
語彙 / Vocabulary 48
文法 / Grammar 34
読解 / Reading 44
合計 / Total 174
So, it seems I'm somewhere between N3 and N2 (!!) even though I did nothing special since I passed N4 with a pretty plain score in (IIRC) 2013. Well, except, maybe, for watching the same fair amount of subtitled anime as ever, adding a few more kanji here in kanji.koohii.com (I had already completed the 3030 kanji in RTK1+RTK3+supplement before the N4 exam, I'm at 3175 or so right now) and starting to use delvinglanguage recently, up to about 1000 words (my first seriously SRS'd ones, since I didn't even get close to the 500 mark when I had ankidroid installed with a Core deck loaded in my old phone)... though most of that vocabulary was already known to me, and I probably have a few more words on my belt (but surely not beyond 2000 anyway).

Needless to say, I'm pretty happy! It's a really nice topping to the good things that are going on in my life lately.

(I guess it's about time to start a faneca's study log and finally try to contribute some code to the wonderful platform Fabrice has kindly given us in open-source form -- but anytime I state something like this, my plans get crashed soon enough by something else, so only time will tell if I can keep up to my intentions ¬_¬; )