Back

The Podcast Thread - Podcasts listed by genre

This is one of my favorites, but it's difficult: (爆笑問題) I love it when they make up random words and get people to use them at work, then report back what happens.
http://www.tbsradio.jp/pod/category/page/bakusho.html
I think what I really like hearing is natural conversations (hopefully between both sexes) rather than just an individual talking - those are more interesting to me, especially while my comprehension is low. Do you guys have any suggestions for podcasts with a few different people speaking? Thanks for this thread.
By the way this is an old thread, if anyone wants to take up the flame of maintaing a good podcast thread, I will cross link them. Potentially filter out the outdated ones, and copy the other ones, to a newer thread. Then I can sticky an updated thread.

(ie. make this one's first post link to a newer one, because this thread is still getting traffic every month from external links)
Edited: 2016-12-29, 5:52 am
Thanksgiving Sale: 30% OFF Basic, Premium & Premium PLUS Subscriptions! (Nov 13 - 22)
JapanesePod101
(2016-12-29, 5:48 am)ファブリス Wrote: By the way this is an old thread, if anyone wants to take up the flame of maintaing a good podcast thread, I will cross link them. Potentially filter out the outdated ones, and copy the other ones, to a newer thread. Then I can sticky an updated thread.

(ie. make this one's first post link to a newer one, because this thread is still getting traffic every month from external links)

Okay, let's do this ( Bare bones b/c I'm at work, but I'll work this weekend on reviewing this thread and re-linking the non-dead ones. Any current recommendations will also be worked into the initial post. )

Continue to...

The (New, Not-At-All-Outdated) Japanese Podcast and Streaming Audio Thread

(Admin: emphasized link to the new thread, this *old* podcast thread is closed)
Edited: 2016-12-29, 2:40 pm by ファブリス