Back

Subs2srs deck downloads

Robatsu, you are absolutely correct. Expanding one part of an archive will use all the other parts as well. If the other parts are not there, you will not be able to extract it all.
cescoz Wrote:There is someone who want an anki deck of the second shippuuden movie of naruto?
It's composed by video, pictures, jp and eng subs images from the dvd(I don't have the time to ocr those)
It's around 370mb and videos and pictures from the movie are 720x480...
I don't have a fast connection(hmm in upload it really sucksXD) however if someone is interested...let me know if somebody have the time and experince to ocr the jp sub of the movie, are 856 lines or so
I can OCR it if you like, just send me the subs =D
I can't really start yet though since I have an exam tomorrow but afterwards I'll get right on it if you'd like =)
bombpersons Wrote:I can OCR it if you like
bombersons, how can you OCR it? what do you use?
MONSTER Sale Get 28% OFF Basic, Premium & Premium PLUS! (Oct 16 - 27)
JapanesePod101
i just tried the Final fantasy AC deck...
picture are so big that the screen freezes every and each times I see a new card...What's more and as it could be expected with such a quality the media folder is huge 248 megas ... right now it seems a trifle but considering the fact that you're supposed to SRS new medias on a steady basis it'should not be underestimated : I mean in spite of the fact that I have several tomes of berserk , 20th boy , episodes of deathnote , fate stay night , etc...in my deck my media folder up now was 450 something mo . Pictures are just for background .
Last but not least cards are done the way subtitles are displayed on the screen which sometimes implies cutting lines . As far as I'm concerned I prefer to have a better grasp of the whole sentence (as long as it doesn't exceed 10 seconds) .So I often merge lines to make better sense .

So I'd like to know where i can find the FFAC subtitles to produce a personal deck?
He uses the vobsub package for extracting and converting the sub

PS bombpersons I sent you by email the link for downloading the subs
ghinzdra Wrote:i just tried the Final fantasy AC deck...
picture are so big that the screen freezes every and each times I see a new card...What's more and as it could be expected with such a quality the media folder is huge 248 megas ... right now it seems a trifle but considering the fact that you're supposed to SRS new medias on a steady basis it'should not be underestimated : I mean in spite of the fact that I have several tomes of berserk , 20th boy , episodes of deathnote , fate stay night , etc...in my deck my media folder up now was 450 something mo . Pictures are just for background .
Last but not least cards are done the way subtitles are displayed on the screen which sometimes implies cutting lines . As far as I'm concerned I prefer to have a better grasp of the whole sentence (as long as it doesn't exceed 10 seconds) .So I often merge lines to make better sense .

So I'd like to know where i can find the FFAC subtitles to produce a personal deck?
I posted them a while ago on this thread http://forum.koohii.com/showthread.php?tid=3152

Hah =D I actually had to remake the deck in a lower quality to upload it in a reasonable amount of parts. The version I'm using has everything still in HD =)

cescoz Wrote:He uses the vobsub package for extracting and converting the sub

PS bombpersons I sent you by email the link for downloading the subs
Thanks, I'll start ASAP after my exam =D
Edited: 2009-06-16, 2:44 pm
bombpersons I have a 1080p version of the FF film(it's around 4,7gb) and would do a hd version of the deck, but my eng sub and your jp sub doesn't match together,what can i do?
Edited: 2009-06-16, 3:44 pm
cescoz Wrote:bombpersons I have a 1080p version of the FF film(it's around 4,7gb) and would do a hd version of the deck, but my eng sub and your jp sub doesn't match together,what can i do?
How do you mean they don't match? If they are just out of time, you can set subs2srs to use the timing from the japanese subs and it will pick the closest match from the english subs. This might work...

If that doesn't work you could use aegisub to retime / merge them to match the japanese subs. Might be quite a bit of work though..

Do you *need* the english subs? I found most of the dialogue to be quite easy to figure out without the need for a translation, but if you come across a sentence you can't figure out you could skip to that part of the film and check the english subs.
yes I *need* the eng subs if possible
bombpersons Wrote:
cescoz Wrote:bombpersons I have a 1080p version of the FF film(it's around 4,7gb) and would do a hd version of the deck, but my eng sub and your jp sub doesn't match together,what can i do?
How do you mean they don't match? If they are just out of time, you can set subs2srs to use the timing from the japanese subs and it will pick the closest match from the english subs. This might work...

If that doesn't work you could use aegisub to retime / merge them to match the japanese subs. Might be quite a bit of work though..
Hmm, perhaps subs2srs should allow subtitles to be time-shifted independently. I'll put it on my TODO list.
bombersons, you didn't answer my question!
ahibba Wrote:bombersons, you didn't answer my question!
Sorry Sorry =D I use a program called SubResync, Here
Thank you. It seems a good program. I'll try it. Is it easy to use?
Pretty easy to use, only problem is that if you type a wrong kanji by accident, you can't undo =(
bombpersons Wrote:

Do you *need* the english subs? I found most of the dialogue to be quite easy to figure out without the need for a translation, but if you come across a sentence you can't figure out you could skip to that part of the film and check the english subs.
BTW I was wondering did you use the director's cut "Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete" ? cause there are many lines in your stt file I don't have and it seems longer by at least 15 minutes .
ghinzdra Wrote:
bombpersons Wrote:

BTW I was wondering did you use the director's cut "Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete" ? cause there are many lines in your stt file I don't have and it seems longer by at least 15 minutes .
I have no idea... The file name was
"FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN COMPLETE(Xvid MPEG4 1280x720 MP3 192k EncByKyou).avi"
if that helps.
Once again, forgive my ignorance but now that I have downloaded subs2srs I tried to download the Death Note Japanese subs from kitsunekko but once I downloaded it, I got an ssa file. I have 7zip and Winzip, but neither seem to work and by no stretch of the imagination am I good with the computer so I'm just wondering what kind of software is necessary before I get started.
rayne Wrote:Once again, forgive my ignorance but now that I have downloaded subs2srs I tried to download the Death Note Japanese subs from kitsunekko but once I downloaded it, I got an ssa file. I have 7zip and Winzip, but neither seem to work and by no stretch of the imagination am I good with the computer so I'm just wondering what kind of software is necessary before I get started.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ssa+file
Tobberoth Wrote:
rayne Wrote:Once again, forgive my ignorance but now that I have downloaded subs2srs I tried to download the Death Note Japanese subs from kitsunekko but once I downloaded it, I got an ssa file. I have 7zip and Winzip, but neither seem to work and by no stretch of the imagination am I good with the computer so I'm just wondering what kind of software is necessary before I get started.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ssa+file
Ah, thank you. I'm sorry for the trouble, that should've been the first thing that came to my mind.
I am intersted in getting into studying with the Subs2srs, and would like to know:

1-which would be the best (i.e. complete and error free) deck to start with. Maybe toki wo kakeru?

2-is there somewhere to watch the movie completly first, then use the deck?

thanks
Zazen - the DVD is incredibly cheap, it's only a single movie. Just buy it!
I graciously accept the rebuke, and await further advice.
IceCream Wrote:not sure if this is the right thing, but... http://www.imeem.com/people/kCXeMNz/vide...ion-video/
and this page http://www.animecrazy.net/toki-wo-kakeru-shoujo/ gives you the link to the following parts
Ah, that's a really nice show. It's been hectic these months and I didn't have time to watch my favorite series. Ha ha, I just couldn't help but indulge myself for 2hours! I know I should stop browsing this forum while working, especially when my archenemy aka deadline is approaching, but a good forum is always addictive.

By the way, the director wanted it not to sound cartoon-ish and employed real actors. A lot of high schoolers in the show are voiced by real high schoolers too. The dialogue is free of unusual speech styles. If you like the story, I think it's a really good material for sub2srs. I'm wondering if the English dub is as good as the original.
IceCream Wrote:Hiya

Densha Otoko - I find this show way way too annoying, painful, and tedious to watch. However, the woman in it has a really clear and precise voice, for shadowing. Does anyone have a deck?

Thanks Smile
For shadowing purposes you could create a deck using the available english subs, since it is only the timing of the audioclips you want.
Get the subs from http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/subtitles.php
Get subs2srs from this forum and create yourself a deck, it doesn't take much effort.
Edited: 2009-07-13, 3:26 pm
IceCream Wrote:thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou
ahibba Wrote:pubbie, I appreciate your efforts, and I understand you.

In the summer many people become lazy. I'm one of them.
This was a month ago, I know, but I wanted to set things straight.

You didnt understand ahibba. (And I hope you've dropped your ko2001 project, there are better alternatives)

I wasn't looking for appreciation IceCream, I have continued uploading updated decks whenever I can (next batch in 20 or so days from now).

I got pissed because people still haven't realized how to use subs2srs and how easy "studying" is with it. It isn't studying because it is ridiculous amounts of fun SRSing when the cards are jokes, pickup lines, hilarious one-liners, deep thoughts, insults, interesting cultural concepts, fresh street-slang, cute, inspiring things that are all said by ones favorite actor/actress from a favorite drama/anime/movie.

Only an idiot would force himself to go through those KO2001 or SmartFM or product X sentences, when you can pick sentences from your favorite material in whatever order you wish (be it that ko2001 order or typical stupid japanese school order or words/kanji/grammar you choose to prioritize because of how fun/interesting they are)

Right, I've written two forum-posts this month, that is one too many...
Edited: 2009-07-13, 4:11 pm