Back

RTK Lite in Anki

Not sure if this was covered elsewhere, but is there an easy way to Suspend the non-Lite Kanji in a full RTK deck? I was thinking about quickly finishing the RTK Lite Kanji, then going back and doing the rest later. My progress has been steady, but pretty slow and I'm having trouble speeding it up. It would be nice to finish the more commonly used kanji, then go back and finish RTK1.
This sounds like an Anki feature question and vaguely RtK related, leaving topic open but moving to Learning Resources forum.

ADMIN: Please post technical/support questions about Anki on its dedicated forum at http://groups.google.com/group/ankisrs/topics where you may also get help directly from Anki's author, resolve.

General discussions about Anki as a learning resource (ways to use it, to organize your flashcards, question/answers etc) are welcome in the "Learning resources" forum.
Not really an Anki technical question, 'cause I need somehow to access the RTK Lite list in some readable format (I don't use Firefox, so would prefer to do it in Anki). Did a few searches and can't find an RTK Lite deck, but seems like it should be out there somewhere? Then I'm sure I can post in the Anki forum and figure out how to merge my non-suspended with the RTK Lite.
JapanesePod101
You could have just opened an rtk deck and suspended the non-lite kanji in a few minutes.
Download one of the premade RTK decks, suspend everything, then unsuspend the ones you need as you go through the RTK lite list.
Sorry, maybe I'm just an idiot - but that's what I can't find. Is there a list I can download of RTK Lite? I see the script to load for Greasemonkey

http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/23374.user.js

But I can't find the actual RTK list as a spreadsheet, Anki deck, or whatever. I tried a Google search, tried following the link from the front page of RevTK - but maybe I'm just tired. Can someone point it out to me??
You could unsuspend as you go based on this list of kanji and RTK#:

http://forum.koohii.com/showthread.php?p...5#pid14605

btw There's a stickied thread of various kanji lists in the "Japanese Language" section.

I vaguely recall that Woelpad or Katsuo figured out which primitives you'll need to learn for RTK Lite. That list might be in one of those 2 threads as well.
Thanks. For some reason I skipped over this page of the thread - or maybe I was so focused on links that I missed the list in the actual thread.
Thora Wrote:You could unsuspend as you go based on this list of kanji and RTK#:

http://forum.koohii.com/showthread.php?p...5#pid14605

btw There's a stickied thread of various kanji lists in the "Japanese Language" section.

I vaguely recall that Woelpad or Katsuo figured out which primitives you'll need to learn for RTK Lite. That list might be in one of those 2 threads as well.
Correct. That list is in the post above the one you mention here, with links to the RTK frames. Hovering over them should teach you the frame number without actually needing to visit the linked pages.

Anki has a feature to add tags to cards and filter on them. If someone would go through the trouble of marking all Lite cards in the Heisig deck(s), I'm sure others will appreciate it.
(lost the file)
Edited: 2010-01-08, 9:13 pm
I would really like to know how to do this. I have gone up to frame 569 and have had to slow down to a creep , around 3 - 5 cards a day, I want to switch over to the lite and do that so I can start KO sooner and while I am doing that also finish the rest of RTK.

I really don't want to have to lose my progress and suspending the cards is very tedious.
I know this thread is old but I'm posting it for the sake of the people who come here via google (like me). Its broken into a few strings cause anki crashed.

////////////////////

"deck:YOUR_DECKS_NAME" ("Kanji:一" or "Kanji:二" or "Kanji:三" or "Kanji:四" or "Kanji:五" or "Kanji:六" or "Kanji:七" or "Kanji:八" or "Kanji:九" or "Kanji:十" or "Kanji:口" or "Kanji:日" or "Kanji:月" or "Kanji:田" or "Kanji:目" or "Kanji:古" or "Kanji:吾" or "Kanji:冒" or "Kanji:明" or "Kanji:品" or "Kanji:呂" or "Kanji:早" or "Kanji:世" or "Kanji:胃" or "Kanji:旦" or "Kanji:旧" or "Kanji:自" or "Kanji:白" or "Kanji:百" or "Kanji:中" or "Kanji:千" or "Kanji:舌" or "Kanji:升" or "Kanji:昇" or "Kanji:丸" or "Kanji:寸" or "Kanji:専" or "Kanji:博" or "Kanji:占" or "Kanji:上" or "Kanji:下" or "Kanji:朝" or "Kanji:貝" or "Kanji:員" or "Kanji:見" or "Kanji:児" or "Kanji:元" or "Kanji:頁" or "Kanji:凡" or "Kanji:負" or "Kanji:万" or "Kanji:句" or "Kanji:肌" or "Kanji:勺" or "Kanji:的" or "Kanji:首" or "Kanji:乙" or "Kanji:乱" or "Kanji:直" or "Kanji:具" or "Kanji:真" or "Kanji:工" or "Kanji:左" or "Kanji:右" or "Kanji:有" or "Kanji:刀" or "Kanji:刃" or "Kanji:切" or "Kanji:召" or "Kanji:昭" or "Kanji:則" or "Kanji:副" or "Kanji:別" or "Kanji:丁" or "Kanji:町" or "Kanji:可" or "Kanji:頂" or "Kanji:子" or "Kanji:了" or "Kanji:女" or "Kanji:好" or "Kanji:母" or "Kanji:貫" or "Kanji:兄" or "Kanji:小" or "Kanji:少" or "Kanji:大" or "Kanji:多" or "Kanji:夕" or "Kanji:外" or "Kanji:名" or "Kanji:石" or "Kanji:肖" or "Kanji:砂" or "Kanji:光" or "Kanji:太" or "Kanji:器" or "Kanji:省" or "Kanji:厚" or "Kanji:奇" or "Kanji:川" or "Kanji:州" or "Kanji:順" or "Kanji:水" or "Kanji:氷" or "Kanji:永" or "Kanji:泉" or "Kanji:原" or "Kanji:願" or "Kanji:泳" or "Kanji:活" or "Kanji:消" or "Kanji:況" or "Kanji:河" or "Kanji:泊" or "Kanji:湖" or "Kanji:測" or "Kanji:土" or "Kanji:圧" or "Kanji:圭" or "Kanji:封" or "Kanji:寺" or "Kanji:時" or "Kanji:均" or "Kanji:火" or "Kanji:炎" or "Kanji:灯" or "Kanji:畑" or "Kanji:灰" or "Kanji:点" or "Kanji:照" or "Kanji:魚" or "Kanji:漁" or "Kanji:里" or "Kanji:黒" or "Kanji:量" or "Kanji:埋" or "Kanji:同" or "Kanji:向" or "Kanji:字" or "Kanji:守" or "Kanji:完" or "Kanji:安" or "Kanji:寄" or "Kanji:富" or "Kanji:貯" or "Kanji:木" or "Kanji:林" or "Kanji:森" or "Kanji:植" or "Kanji:枯" or "Kanji:村" or "Kanji:相" or "Kanji:机" or "Kanji:本" or "Kanji:札" or "Kanji:案" or "Kanji:燥" or "Kanji:未" or "Kanji:末" or "Kanji:味" or "Kanji:妹" or "Kanji:若" or "Kanji:草" or "Kanji:苦" or "Kanji:薄" or "Kanji:葉" or "Kanji:暮" or "Kanji:苗" or "Kanji:兆" or "Kanji:犬" or "Kanji:状" or "Kanji:然" or "Kanji:猫" or "Kanji:牛" or "Kanji:特" or "Kanji:告" or "Kanji:先" or "Kanji:洗" or "Kanji:介" or "Kanji:界" or "Kanji:茶" or "Kanji:合" or "Kanji:塔" or "Kanji:王" or "Kanji:玉" or "Kanji:宝" or "Kanji:現" or "Kanji:呈" or "Kanji:全" or "Kanji:理" or "Kanji:主" or "Kanji:注" or "Kanji:柱" or "Kanji:金" or "Kanji:銅" or "Kanji:針" or "Kanji:道" or "Kanji:導" or "Kanji:造" or "Kanji:逃" or "Kanji:辺" or "Kanji:車" or "Kanji:連" or "Kanji:輸" or "Kanji:前" or "Kanji:各" or "Kanji:格" or "Kanji:略" or "Kanji:客" or "Kanji:額" or "Kanji:夏" or "Kanji:処" or "Kanji:条" or "Kanji:落" or "Kanji:冗" or "Kanji:軍" or "Kanji:運" or "Kanji:夢" or "Kanji:高" or "Kanji:亭" or "Kanji:京" or "Kanji:涼" or "Kanji:景" or "Kanji:舎" or "Kanji:周" or "Kanji:週" or "Kanji:士" or "Kanji:吉" or "Kanji:売" or "Kanji:学" or "Kanji:覚" or "Kanji:栄" or "Kanji:書" or "Kanji:敗" or "Kanji:枚" or "Kanji:故" or "Kanji:敬" or "Kanji:言" or "Kanji:警" or "Kanji:計" or "Kanji:訓" or "Kanji:詰" or "Kanji:話" or "Kanji:語" or "Kanji:読" or "Kanji:調" or "Kanji:談" or "Kanji:式" or "Kanji:試" or "Kanji:域" or "Kanji:茂" or "Kanji:成" or "Kanji:城" or "Kanji:減" or "Kanji:浅" or "Kanji:止" or "Kanji:歩" or "Kanji:肯" or "Kanji:歴" or "Kanji:武" or "Kanji:正" or "Kanji:政" or "Kanji:定" or "Kanji:走" or "Kanji:超" or "Kanji:越")

"deck:YOUR_DECKS_NAME" ("Kanji:是" or "Kanji:題" or "Kanji:建" or "Kanji:延" or "Kanji:衣" or "Kanji:装" or "Kanji:裏" or "Kanji:遠" or "Kanji:初" or "Kanji:布" or "Kanji:幅" or "Kanji:帽" or "Kanji:市" or "Kanji:姉" or "Kanji:帯" or "Kanji:刺" or "Kanji:制" or "Kanji:製" or "Kanji:転" or "Kanji:芸" or "Kanji:雨" or "Kanji:雲" or "Kanji:曇" or "Kanji:冬" or "Kanji:天" or "Kanji:橋" or "Kanji:立" or "Kanji:泣" or "Kanji:章" or "Kanji:競" or "Kanji:童" or "Kanji:商" or "Kanji:適" or "Kanji:滴" or "Kanji:匕" or "Kanji:北" or "Kanji:背" or "Kanji:比" or "Kanji:昆" or "Kanji:皆" or "Kanji:混" or "Kanji:旨" or "Kanji:脂" or "Kanji:毎" or "Kanji:海" or "Kanji:乞" or "Kanji:乾" or "Kanji:腹" or "Kanji:複" or "Kanji:欠" or "Kanji:吹" or "Kanji:歌" or "Kanji:軟" or "Kanji:次" or "Kanji:資" or "Kanji:音" or "Kanji:暗" or "Kanji:識" or "Kanji:境" or "Kanji:亡" or "Kanji:荒" or "Kanji:望" or "Kanji:方" or "Kanji:坊" or "Kanji:訪" or "Kanji:放" or "Kanji:説" or "Kanji:鋭" or "Kanji:曽" or "Kanji:増" or "Kanji:贈" or "Kanji:東" or "Kanji:凍" or "Kanji:廷" or "Kanji:燃" or "Kanji:歳" or "Kanji:県" or "Kanji:地" or "Kanji:池" or "Kanji:虫" or "Kanji:独" or "Kanji:風" or "Kanji:己" or "Kanji:起" or "Kanji:改" or "Kanji:記" or "Kanji:包" or "Kanji:電" or "Kanji:家" or "Kanji:場" or "Kanji:湯" or "Kanji:羊" or "Kanji:美" or "Kanji:洋" or "Kanji:達" or "Kanji:差" or "Kanji:着" or "Kanji:集" or "Kanji:進" or "Kanji:雑" or "Kanji:準" or "Kanji:確" or "Kanji:午" or "Kanji:許" or "Kanji:権" or "Kanji:観" or "Kanji:羽" or "Kanji:習" or "Kanji:翌" or "Kanji:曜" or "Kanji:濯" or "Kanji:困" or "Kanji:固" or "Kanji:国" or "Kanji:団" or "Kanji:因" or "Kanji:園" or "Kanji:回" or "Kanji:店" or "Kanji:庫" or "Kanji:庭" or "Kanji:庁" or "Kanji:床" or "Kanji:磨" or "Kanji:心" or "Kanji:忘" or "Kanji:忍" or "Kanji:認" or "Kanji:志" or "Kanji:誌" or "Kanji:思" or "Kanji:応" or "Kanji:意" or "Kanji:想" or "Kanji:息" or "Kanji:恵" or "Kanji:恐" or "Kanji:感" or "Kanji:憂" or "Kanji:忙" or "Kanji:怖" or "Kanji:憎" or "Kanji:慣" or "Kanji:必" or "Kanji:手" or "Kanji:看" or "Kanji:我" or "Kanji:義" or "Kanji:議" or "Kanji:抱" or "Kanji:批" or "Kanji:招" or "Kanji:打" or "Kanji:捨" or "Kanji:指" or "Kanji:持" or "Kanji:損" or "Kanji:拾" or "Kanji:担" or "Kanji:操" or "Kanji:接" or "Kanji:研" or "Kanji:戒" or "Kanji:械" or "Kanji:鼻" or "Kanji:刑" or "Kanji:型" or "Kanji:才" or "Kanji:財" or "Kanji:材" or "Kanji:存" or "Kanji:在" or "Kanji:乃" or "Kanji:及" or "Kanji:吸" or "Kanji:丈" or "Kanji:史" or "Kanji:吏" or "Kanji:更" or "Kanji:硬" or "Kanji:又" or "Kanji:双" or "Kanji:奴" or "Kanji:怒" or "Kanji:友" or "Kanji:抜" or "Kanji:投" or "Kanji:設" or "Kanji:支" or "Kanji:技" or "Kanji:枝" or "Kanji:軽" or "Kanji:反" or "Kanji:坂" or "Kanji:板" or "Kanji:返" or "Kanji:販" or "Kanji:爪" or "Kanji:乳" or "Kanji:浮" or "Kanji:将" or "Kanji:採" or "Kanji:菜" or "Kanji:受" or "Kanji:授" or "Kanji:愛" or "Kanji:払" or "Kanji:広" or "Kanji:拡" or "Kanji:鉱" or "Kanji:台" or "Kanji:治" or "Kanji:始" or "Kanji:窓" or "Kanji:去" or "Kanji:法" or "Kanji:会" or "Kanji:至" or "Kanji:室" or "Kanji:到" or "Kanji:互" or "Kanji:育" or "Kanji:流" or "Kanji:出" or "Kanji:山" or "Kanji:岩" or "Kanji:炭" or "Kanji:入" or "Kanji:込" or "Kanji:分" or "Kanji:貧" or "Kanji:公" or "Kanji:谷" or "Kanji:浴" or "Kanji:容" or "Kanji:溶" or "Kanji:欲" or "Kanji:賞" or "Kanji:党" or "Kanji:堂" or "Kanji:常" or "Kanji:皮" or "Kanji:波" or "Kanji:破" or "Kanji:被" or "Kanji:残" or "Kanji:列" or "Kanji:死" or "Kanji:耳" or "Kanji:取" or "Kanji:最" or "Kanji:恥" or "Kanji:職" or "Kanji:買" or "Kanji:置" or "Kanji:環" or "Kanji:夫" or "Kanji:規" or "Kanji:替" or "Kanji:賛" or "Kanji:失" or "Kanji:鉄" or "Kanji:臣" or "Kanji:蔵" or "Kanji:臓" or "Kanji:賢" or "Kanji:巨")

"deck:YOUR_DECKS_NAME" ("Kanji:力" or "Kanji:男" or "Kanji:労" or "Kanji:募" or "Kanji:努" or "Kanji:加" or "Kanji:協" or "Kanji:行" or "Kanji:律" or "Kanji:復" or "Kanji:得" or "Kanji:徒" or "Kanji:待" or "Kanji:彼" or "Kanji:役" or "Kanji:程" or "Kanji:税" or "Kanji:和" or "Kanji:移" or "Kanji:秒" or "Kanji:秋" or "Kanji:私" or "Kanji:利" or "Kanji:香" or "Kanji:季" or "Kanji:委" or "Kanji:米" or "Kanji:粉" or "Kanji:粒" or "Kanji:迷" or "Kanji:奥" or "Kanji:数" or "Kanji:類" or "Kanji:様" or "Kanji:求" or "Kanji:球" or "Kanji:救" or "Kanji:竹" or "Kanji:笑" or "Kanji:箱" or "Kanji:筆" or "Kanji:筒" or "Kanji:等" or "Kanji:算" or "Kanji:答" or "Kanji:築" or "Kanji:人" or "Kanji:住" or "Kanji:位" or "Kanji:仲" or "Kanji:体" or "Kanji:件" or "Kanji:仕" or "Kanji:他" or "Kanji:伝" or "Kanji:仏" or "Kanji:休" or "Kanji:仮" or "Kanji:信" or "Kanji:依" or "Kanji:例" or "Kanji:個" or "Kanji:健" or "Kanji:側" or "Kanji:停" or "Kanji:値" or "Kanji:倒" or "Kanji:億" or "Kanji:使" or "Kanji:便" or "Kanji:倍" or "Kanji:優" or "Kanji:宿" or "Kanji:保" or "Kanji:付" or "Kanji:符" or "Kanji:府" or "Kanji:任" or "Kanji:賃" or "Kanji:代" or "Kanji:袋" or "Kanji:貸" or "Kanji:化" or "Kanji:花" or "Kanji:貨" or "Kanji:傾" or "Kanji:何" or "Kanji:荷" or "Kanji:久" or "Kanji:内" or "Kanji:丙" or "Kanji:肉" or "Kanji:座" or "Kanji:卒" or "Kanji:以" or "Kanji:似" or "Kanji:営" or "Kanji:善" or "Kanji:年" or "Kanji:夜" or "Kanji:液" or "Kanji:換" or "Kanji:遊" or "Kanji:旅" or "Kanji:勿" or "Kanji:物" or "Kanji:易" or "Kanji:尼" or "Kanji:泥" or "Kanji:屋" or "Kanji:屈" or "Kanji:掘" or "Kanji:居" or "Kanji:層" or "Kanji:局" or "Kanji:遅" or "Kanji:刷" or "Kanji:尺" or "Kanji:昼" or "Kanji:戸" or "Kanji:肩" or "Kanji:戻" or "Kanji:涙" or "Kanji:雇" or "Kanji:示" or "Kanji:礼" or "Kanji:祝" or "Kanji:福" or "Kanji:社" or "Kanji:禁" or "Kanji:祭" or "Kanji:察" or "Kanji:由" or "Kanji:油" or "Kanji:宙" or "Kanji:届" or "Kanji:押" or "Kanji:申" or "Kanji:伸" or "Kanji:神" or "Kanji:捜" or "Kanji:果" or "Kanji:菓" or "Kanji:課" or "Kanji:斤" or "Kanji:所" or "Kanji:祈" or "Kanji:近" or "Kanji:折" or "Kanji:断" or "Kanji:質" or "Kanji:昨" or "Kanji:作" or "Kanji:雪" or "Kanji:録" or "Kanji:急" or "Kanji:寝" or "Kanji:婦" or "Kanji:掃" or "Kanji:当" or "Kanji:争" or "Kanji:事" or "Kanji:康" or "Kanji:君" or "Kanji:群" or "Kanji:両" or "Kanji:満" or "Kanji:画" or "Kanji:歯" or "Kanji:曲" or "Kanji:斗" or "Kanji:料" or "Kanji:科" or "Kanji:図" or "Kanji:用" or "Kanji:備" or "Kanji:昔" or "Kanji:借" or "Kanji:散" or "Kanji:廿" or "Kanji:席" or "Kanji:度" or "Kanji:渡" or "Kanji:焼" or "Kanji:半" or "Kanji:判" or "Kanji:券" or "Kanji:巻" or "Kanji:勝" or "Kanji:片" or "Kanji:版" or "Kanji:不" or "Kanji:否" or "Kanji:杯" or "Kanji:矢" or "Kanji:族" or "Kanji:知" or "Kanji:矛" or "Kanji:柔" or "Kanji:務" or "Kanji:帰" or "Kanji:弓" or "Kanji:引" or "Kanji:強" or "Kanji:弱" or "Kanji:沸" or "Kanji:費" or "Kanji:第" or "Kanji:弟" or "Kanji:号" or "Kanji:朽" or "Kanji:汚" or "Kanji:与" or "Kanji:写" or "Kanji:身" or "Kanji:老" or "Kanji:考" or "Kanji:孝" or "Kanji:教" or "Kanji:者" or "Kanji:著" or "Kanji:署" or "Kanji:暑" or "Kanji:諸" or "Kanji:狭" or "Kanji:挟" or "Kanji:追" or "Kanji:師" or "Kanji:官" or "Kanji:管" or "Kanji:父" or "Kanji:交" or "Kanji:効" or "Kanji:較" or "Kanji:校" or "Kanji:足" or "Kanji:路" or "Kanji:骨" or "Kanji:過" or "Kanji:際" or "Kanji:陽" or "Kanji:防" or "Kanji:院" or "Kanji:降" or "Kanji:階" or "Kanji:穴" or "Kanji:空" or "Kanji:突" or "Kanji:究" or "Kanji:探" or "Kanji:深" or "Kanji:丘" or "Kanji:兵" or "Kanji:糸" or "Kanji:線" or "Kanji:練" or "Kanji:緒" or "Kanji:続" or "Kanji:絵" or "Kanji:給" or "Kanji:絡" or "Kanji:結" or "Kanji:終" or "Kanji:級" or "Kanji:紅" or "Kanji:紹" or "Kanji:経")

"deck:YOUR_DECKS_NAME" ("Kanji:約" or "Kanji:細" or "Kanji:総" or "Kanji:綿" or "Kanji:緑" or "Kanji:幼" or "Kanji:後" or "Kanji:幾" or "Kanji:機" or "Kanji:玄" or "Kanji:畜" or "Kanji:系" or "Kanji:係" or "Kanji:孫" or "Kanji:卸" or "Kanji:御" or "Kanji:服" or "Kanji:命" or "Kanji:令" or "Kanji:零" or "Kanji:齢" or "Kanji:冷" or "Kanji:領" or "Kanji:勇" or "Kanji:通" or "Kanji:踊" or "Kanji:疑" or "Kanji:犯" or "Kanji:厄" or "Kanji:危" or "Kanji:宛" or "Kanji:腕" or "Kanji:卵" or "Kanji:留" or "Kanji:貿" or "Kanji:印" or "Kanji:酉" or "Kanji:酒" or "Kanji:配" or "Kanji:尊" or "Kanji:豆" or "Kanji:頭" or "Kanji:短" or "Kanji:豊" or "Kanji:喜" or "Kanji:皿" or "Kanji:血" or "Kanji:盗" or "Kanji:温" or "Kanji:塩" or "Kanji:銀" or "Kanji:根" or "Kanji:即" or "Kanji:節" or "Kanji:退" or "Kanji:限" or "Kanji:良" or "Kanji:娘" or "Kanji:食" or "Kanji:飯" or "Kanji:飲" or "Kanji:館" or "Kanji:平" or "Kanji:呼" or "Kanji:評" or "Kanji:希" or "Kanji:凶" or "Kanji:胸" or "Kanji:殺" or "Kanji:純" or "Kanji:鈍" or "Kanji:辛" or "Kanji:辞" or "Kanji:壁" or "Kanji:新" or "Kanji:親" or "Kanji:幸" or "Kanji:報" or "Kanji:叫" or "Kanji:収" or "Kanji:陸" or "Kanji:勢" or "Kanji:熱" or "Kanji:亥" or "Kanji:刻" or "Kanji:述" or "Kanji:術" or "Kanji:寒" or "Kanji:毒" or "Kanji:麦" or "Kanji:青" or "Kanji:精" or "Kanji:情" or "Kanji:晴" or "Kanji:清" or "Kanji:静" or "Kanji:責" or "Kanji:績" or "Kanji:積" or "Kanji:表" or "Kanji:契" or "Kanji:喫" or "Kanji:害" or "Kanji:割" or "Kanji:生" or "Kanji:星" or "Kanji:姓" or "Kanji:性" or "Kanji:産" or "Kanji:拝" or "Kanji:春" or "Kanji:実" or "Kanji:奉" or "Kanji:棒" or "Kanji:勤" or "Kanji:漢" or "Kanji:難" or "Kanji:垂" or "Kanji:乗" or "Kanji:今" or "Kanji:含" or "Kanji:念" or "Kanji:予" or "Kanji:預" or "Kanji:野" or "Kanji:西" or "Kanji:価" or "Kanji:要" or "Kanji:腰" or "Kanji:票" or "Kanji:標" or "Kanji:煙" or "Kanji:南" or "Kanji:門" or "Kanji:問" or "Kanji:間" or "Kanji:簡" or "Kanji:開" or "Kanji:閉" or "Kanji:聞" or "Kanji:非" or "Kanji:悲" or "Kanji:罪" or "Kanji:候" or "Kanji:決" or "Kanji:快" or "Kanji:偉" or "Kanji:違" or "Kanji:干" or "Kanji:刊" or "Kanji:汗" or "Kanji:軒" or "Kanji:岸" or "Kanji:宇" or "Kanji:余" or "Kanji:除" or "Kanji:途" or "Kanji:塗" or "Kanji:束" or "Kanji:頼" or "Kanji:速" or "Kanji:整" or "Kanji:険" or "Kanji:検" or "Kanji:重" or "Kanji:動" or "Kanji:働" or "Kanji:種" or "Kanji:病" or "Kanji:疲" or "Kanji:痛" or "Kanji:医" or "Kanji:匹" or "Kanji:区" or "Kanji:欧" or "Kanji:迎" or "Kanji:登" or "Kanji:発" or "Kanji:療" or "Kanji:形" or "Kanji:彦" or "Kanji:顔" or "Kanji:参" or "Kanji:修" or "Kanji:珍" or "Kanji:文" or "Kanji:対" or "Kanji:斉" or "Kanji:済" or "Kanji:楽" or "Kanji:薬" or "Kanji:率" or "Kanji:央" or "Kanji:英" or "Kanji:映" or "Kanji:赤" or "Kanji:変" or "Kanji:恋" or "Kanji:湾" or "Kanji:黄" or "Kanji:横" or "Kanji:色" or "Kanji:絶" or "Kanji:甘" or "Kanji:期" or "Kanji:基" or "Kanji:舞" or "Kanji:無" or "Kanji:組" or "Kanji:祖" or "Kanji:査" or "Kanji:助" or "Kanji:畳" or "Kanji:並" or "Kanji:普" or "Kanji:湿" or "Kanji:業" or "Kanji:共" or "Kanji:供" or "Kanji:異" or "Kanji:洪" or "Kanji:港" or "Kanji:暴" or "Kanji:爆" or "Kanji:選" or "Kanji:殿" or "Kanji:井" or "Kanji:囲" or "Kanji:耕" or "Kanji:亜" or "Kanji:悪" or "Kanji:円" or "Kanji:角" or "Kanji:触" or "Kanji:解" or "Kanji:再" or "Kanji:講" or "Kanji:構" or "Kanji:論" or "Kanji:輪" or "Kanji:編" or "Kanji:冊" or "Kanji:氏" or "Kanji:紙" or "Kanji:婚" or "Kanji:低" or "Kanji:底" or "Kanji:民" or "Kanji:眠" or "Kanji:捕" or "Kanji:補" or "Kanji:郊" or "Kanji:部" or "Kanji:都" or "Kanji:郵" or "Kanji:段" or "Kanji:司" or "Kanji:伺" or "Kanji:詞" or "Kanji:舟" or "Kanji:航" or "Kanji:般" or "Kanji:船" or "Kanji:来" or "Kanji:気" or "Kanji:飛" or "Kanji:沈")

"deck:YOUR_DECKS_NAME" ("Kanji:妻" or "Kanji:面" or "Kanji:革" or "Kanji:靴" or "Kanji:声" or "Kanji:呉" or "Kanji:誤" or "Kanji:蒸" or "Kanji:承" or "Kanji:極" or "Kanji:番" or "Kanji:毛" or "Kanji:宅" or "Kanji:長" or "Kanji:張" or "Kanji:髪" or "Kanji:展" or "Kanji:単" or "Kanji:戦" or "Kanji:脳" or "Kanji:悩" or "Kanji:鳥" or "Kanji:鳴" or "Kanji:島" or "Kanji:暖" or "Kanji:偶" or "Kanji:隅" or "Kanji:逆" or "Kanji:免" or "Kanji:晩" or "Kanji:勉" or "Kanji:象" or "Kanji:像" or "Kanji:馬" or "Kanji:験" or "Kanji:駐" or "Kanji:駅" or "Kanji:膚" or "Kanji:劇" or "Kanji:能" or "Kanji:演" or "Kanji:震" or "Kanji:農" or "Kanji:濃" or "Kanji:送" or "Kanji:関" or "Kanji:咲")

///////////////////
Edited: 2017-05-07, 11:37 pm
(2017-05-07, 11:35 pm)Lukazumi Wrote: I know this thread is old but I'm posting it for the sake of the people who come here via google (like me). Its broken into a few strings cause anki crashed.

Ah. I have the original text, even if searching out the original thread has gotten very difficult. I'm pretty sure that's the complete list, even though there's a trailing comma on the last item. I didn't actually count to be sure that there's 1115 characters though. It has the same first and last characters as yours though, so should be good.

Some RTKer in an old, old thread Wrote:Here is a complete and comprehensive list of all the kanji included in RTK Lite.
(1,023 kanji in post #31 + 92 kanji in post #30 = 1,115 kanji total):

,2.,3.,4.,5.,6.,7.,8.,9.,10.,11.,12.,13.,14.,15.,16.,17. ,18.,20. ,23.,24.,26.,28.,29.,30.,35.,36.,37.,38.,39.,40.,41.,42. ,43.,44.,45.,46.,47.,48. ,49.,50.,52.,54.,56.,57.,58.,59.,60.,62.,63.,64.,65.,66.,68.,69.,70.,71.,72. ,73.,74.,75.,76.,77.,78.,79.,83.,84.,85.,86.,87.,88.,89. ,90.,91.,92.,93. ,94.,95.,97.,98.,99.,101.,102.,103.,105.,106.,107.,108. ,109. ,111.,112.,113.,114.,117.,119.,120.,121.,124.,125.,126.,127. ,128.,129. ,130.,131.,132.,133.,134.,135.,136.,143.,144.,145.,146.,147. ,148.,149.,150.,152.,155.,156.,158.,159.,160.,161.,162.,165. ,166.,168. ,169.,170.,171.,172.,173.,174.,177.,179.,180.,183.,185.,186. ,187. ,190.,192.,193.,194.,195.,196.,197.,205.,206.,208.,209.,210. ,211.,212.,214.,215.,216.,217.,219.,220.,223.,224.,225.,227. ,228.,232.,234.,235.,238.,239.,241.,244.,245.,246.,247.,248. ,249. ,250.,251.,252.,253.,254.,255.,256.,257.,259.,262.,263.,265. ,266. ,267.,268.,269.,272.,274.,277.,278.,281.,283.,284.,286.,287. ,289.,290.,291.,292.,293.,294.,295.,296.,297.,298.,299.,300. ,301. ,303.,305.,307.,311.,312.,313.,314.,316.,317.,318.,319.,320. ,323.,324.,325.,326. ,327.,331.,332.,333.,334.,335.,336.,337.,341.,343.,344.,347. ,348.,349.調,350.,353.,354.,356.,360.,361.,362.,366.,369.,370. ,371. ,374.,376.,377.,379.,381.,382.,384.,385.,387.,388.,389.,391. ,392. ,396.,398.,399.,402.,404.,405.,407.,408.,412.,413.,415.,417. ,418.,419.,420.,421.,422.,423.,424.,427.,428.,429.,431.,432. ,433.,434.,436.,439.,441.,442.,444., 445.,446.,447.,448.,449.,450., 455.,456. ,458.,461.,462.,463.,464.,465.,466.,467.,469.,470.,471.,473. ,479. ,480.,482.,484.,485.,488.,489.,490.,492.,495.,496.,499.,500. , 501.,502.,503.,504.,506.,508.,510.,512.,513.,515.,516.,517. ,522.,524.,525.,526.,528.,529.,530.,535.,541.,545.,546.,547. ,548.,549.,552.,554. ,555.,559.,561.,562.,564.,567.,568.,569.,571.,572.,573.,574. ,575.,576.,577.,579.,580.,581.,582.,583.,585.,586.,588.,589. ,590.,591.,592.,594.,595.,596.,597.,598.,600.,601.,605.,607. ,608. ,609.,610.,612.,613.,615.,616.,618.,623.,626.,627.,635.,637. ,638.,640.,641.,642.,645.,649.,650.,653.,655.,659.,660.,666. ,667.,668.,671. ,672.,675., 676.,677.,678.,679.,680.,681.,682.,683.,684.,685.,686.,688. ,689.,691.,692.,693.,694.,695.,696.,697.,702.,703.,704.,705. ,706.,708.,711.,712.,713.,717. ,722.,723.,724.,725.,726.,727.,729.,730.,731.,733.,734.,735. ,736. ,737.,738.,739.,740.,741.,744.,746.,747.,749.,750.,751.,752. ,753.,754.,755.,757.,759.,764.,767.,768.,770.,771.,779.,780. ,781. ,782.,784.,788.,789.,790.,791.,792.,796.,797.,798.,799.,802. ,803.,806.,807.,808.,812.,815.,818.,819.,821.,823.,824.,831. ,832.,836.,838.,841.,842.,843.,845.,846.,848.,850.,851.,852. ,856.,858.,859.,860.,861.,865.,867.,872.,873.,874.,875.,876. ,878.,879.,883.,884.,894.,895.,897.,898.,899.,900.,902.,906. ,911.,912.,913.,919.,920.,922.,924.,928.,929.,931.,933.,934. ,935.,936.,937.,938.,942.,943.,944.,945.,946.,947.,950.,951. ,954.,955.,956.,957.,959.,960.,961.,963.,964.,965.,966.,969. ,971.,972.,973.,974.,975.,977.,978.,980.,983.,990.使,991.便,992. ,993.,995.宿,997.,1000.,1001.,1002.,1003.,1004.,1005.,1006. ,1007.,1008.,1009.,1010.,1011.,1012.,1013.,1016.,1019.,1020. ,1022.,1024.,1025.,1028.,1029.,1034.,1035.,1036.,1037.,1038. ,1043. ,1047.,1048.,1049.,1050.,1051.,1054.,1055.,1058.,1060.,1061. ,1063.,1065.,1066. ,1067.,1069.,1070.,1075.,1076.,1077.,1081.,1082.,1083.,1086. ,1087. ,1089.,1090.,1092.,1098.,1102.,1103.,1105.,1107.,1109.,1110. ,1114.,1117.,1118.,1119.,1120.,1121.,1122.,1123.,1125.,1127. ,1128. ,1129.,1130.,1136.,1137.,1140.,1142.,1143.,1144.,1146.,1150. ,1151.,1152.,1153.,1154.,1156.,1159.,1162.,1163.,1168.,1169. ,1170.,1171.,1172.,1177.,1178.,1179.,1180.,1181.,1183.,1184. ,1186. ,1189.,1190.廿,1193.,1194.,1195.,1200.,1202.,1205.,1206.,1207. ,1209. ,1212.,1213.,1217.,1218.,1219.,1220.,1222.,1223.,1225.,1226. ,1227.,1230. ,1231.,1232.,1235.,1236.,1237.,1238.,1239.,1240.,1242.,1243. ,1245.,1246. ,1247.,1248.,1251.,1252.,1253.,1254.,1256.,1258.,1259.,1260. ,1261. ,1266.,1267.,1268.,1269.,1271.,1273.,1274.,1275.,1276.,1277. ,1278.,1279.,1282.,1288.,1293.,1296.,1300.,1302.,1304.,1308. ,1309.,1316.,1317.,1319.,1320.,1327.,1328.,1329.,1331.,1333. ,1339.,1343. ,1344.,1345.,1346.,1349.,1350.,1351.,1352.,1353.,1355.,1359. ,1360.,1362.,1363.,1366.,1367.綿,1371.,1378.,1379.,1381.,1382. ,1383.,1384. ,1391.,1392.,1393.,1397.,1398.,1399.,1400.,1401.,1402.,1403. ,1404.,1405. ,1407.,1408.,1409.,1410.,1414.,1415.,1416.,1417.,1418.,1422. ,1423.,1424. 貿,1425.,1427.,1428.,1436.,1439.,1440.,1441.,1442.,1443.,1445. ,1447.,1448. ,1451.,1452.,1458.,1459.,1461.,1462.,1464.,1465.退,1466.,1468. ,1471. ,1472.,1473.,1474.,1478.,1484.,1485.,1487.,1489.,1490.,1491. ,1493. ,1494.,1495.,1496.,1497.,1500.,1502.,1504.,1505.,1507.,1508. ,1510.,1513.,1515.,1516.,1519.,1521.,1524.,1525.,1526.,1531. ,1533. ,1534.,1535.,1537.,1538.,1539.,1540.,1541.,1542.,1543.,1546. , 1549.,1550.,1551.,1553.,1555.,1556.,1557.,1558.,1560.,1564. ,1568. ,1572.,1573.,1575.,1577.,1578.,1580.,1582.,1585.,1587.,1588. ,1590.,1593. ,1595.,1596.,1602.西,1603.,1604.,1605.,1606.,1608.,1612.,1613. ,1616. ,1617.,1620.,1621.,1622.,1623.,1626.,1632.,1635.,1636.,1640. ,1641.,1642.,1643.,1644.,1648.,1650.,1651.,1652.,1653.,1656. ,1657.,1658.,1661.,1663.,1664.,1665.,1669.,1670.,1672.,1673. ,1675.,1676.,1678.,1679.,1682.,1688.,1690.,1694.,1695.,1696. ,1699.,1702.,1703.,1705.,1709.,1711.,1716.,1717.,1720.,1722. ,1723. ,1725.,1726.,1729.,1731.,1735.,1736.,1737.,1740.,1741.,1742. ,1743. ,1745.,1748.,1749.,1750.,1751.,1753.,1754.,1757.,1765.,1767. ,1774.,1775.,1776.,1779.,1781.,1782.,1784.,1785.,1786.,1788. 湿,1792.,1795.,1796.,1797.,1799.,1800.,1801.,1802.,1804.,1805. 殿,1806.,1807. ,1808.,1809.,1810.,1811.,1812.,1813.,1814.,1815.,1816.,1818. ,1820. ,1822.,1825.,1826.,1828.,1829.,1830.,1831.,1833.,1834.,1835. ,1836. ,1840.,1844.,1845.,1846.,1847.,1859.,1863.,1864.,1865.,1868. ,1870.,1871.,1874.,1884.,1885.,1887.,1888.,1889.,1892.,1893. ,1894.,1896.,1897.,1899.,1900.,1901.,1903.,1909.,1913.,1916. ,1920. ,1921.,1924.,1925.,1928.,1929.,1934.,1935.,1941.,1942.,1948. ,1949.,1955.,1958.,1959.,1972.,1974.,1975.,1976.,1977.,1978. ,1980. ,1982.,1984.,1992.,1997.,2004.,2007.,2010.,2014.,2015.,2016. ,2017.,2018.,
Edited: 2017-05-08, 12:36 am