Back

What is the JLPT Level of Minna no Nihongo Intermediate II?

What is the JLPT Level of Minna no Nihongo Intermediate II?

Am I done with grammar after finishing MInna no Nihongo Intermediate II or do I need to read another book of grammar? Any recommendations?
hi there,
i think that intermediate is fine but the best would be to buy a grammar book for your jlpt level. for example if you are taking n2 buying a JLPT N2 grammar book could be a good choice to make sure you pass the exams .
Edited: 2017-11-17, 8:40 am
Ok, I found out that 'Minna no Nihongo Intermediate II' is for Upper Intermediate which is N2 level. So that means after finishing it, I still need to find a grammar book for Advanced level or N1.

Maybe I'll try 'TRY! 日本語能力試験 N1 文法から伸ばす日本語' since it has English explanations of grammar.
Breakthrough Sale! Get 28% OFF Basic, Premium or Premium PLUS! (until March 2)
JapanesePod101
Kanonry: You could do J-Cat test and see how you do with the stuff you have learned and then see what level you are. I did this when I didn't know which JLPT to pick.
(2018-02-11, 11:29 am)AisuKohii Wrote: Kanonry: You could do J-Cat test and see how you do with the stuff you have learned and then see what level you are. I did this when I didn't know which JLPT to pick.

I already passed the JLPT N3 so I'm studying right now for N2 but thanks for the suggestion, I'll try that when I'm done with my N2 review to see if I'm already on that level.