Back

Any writers knowledgeable about Japan interested in being writing partners?

Basically, I've set a story in Japan, and I'm stubborn so I don't want to change it to someplace I know more about. I'd prefer to have someone fact and culture checking me. You're involvement can be as minimal as that, or as large as co-writing.

The story is basically an inverse of the popular "character is sent to a fantasy world" story. That is, a fantasy character is sent to modern Japan.

If this interests you, respond or PM me and thank you for your interest.

If you're not interested, do you know where I might find interested people? Thanks.
(2017-07-14, 7:21 pm)Canislupus54 Wrote: If you're not interested, do you know where I might find interested people? Thanks.

Not trying to be mean, but I think in general you'll have a very hard time finding somebody interested in free research and fact checking for somebody's else writing. Maybe some young, enthusiastic person who also writes and is interested in manga/anime? I'd probably try an anime forum.
(2017-07-15, 7:45 am)Superowca Wrote:
(2017-07-14, 7:21 pm)Canislupus54 Wrote: If you're not interested, do you know where I might find interested people? Thanks.

Not trying to be mean, but I think in general you'll have a very hard time finding somebody interested in free research and fact checking for somebody's else writing. Maybe some young, enthusiastic person who also writes and is interested in manga/anime? I'd probably try an anime forum.

Well I think perhaps Japanese learners may be better attuned to Japanese culture than manga/anime otaku, who have a sort of warped view.
Thanksgiving Sale: 30% OFF Basic, Premium & Premium PLUS Subscriptions! (Nov 13 - 22)
JapanesePod101