Back

Japanese Language Manga Giveaway!

Hey Everybody! I'm giving away for free some japanese language comics that I have finished reading. All are in great condition. All that I ask is that you pay postage (I'm based in London, England).

To be clear, these are all japanese language originals. Reading these comics has really helped my literacy.

Let me know if you would like any or all of these. よろしくお願いします!

よつばと! / Yotsubato! Vol. 1
あずまきよひこ / Azuma Kiyohiko
The zany adventures of a hyperactive little girl who moves to the city with her father. If you enjoyed Azumanga Daioh you'll love this.

テンカウント / 10 Count Vol. 1
宝井理人 / Takarai Rihito
Corporate secretary Shirotani suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder. One day he meets Kurose, a therapist who offers to take him through a ten-step program to cure him of his compulsion. As the two go through each of the ten steps, Shirotani's attraction to his counselor grows.

5時から9時まで / From Five To Nine Vol. 1
相原実貴 / Aihara Miki
The manga centers on Junko Sakuraba, a 27-year-old lecturer at an English conversation school. Her parents set up a marriage interview for her with a man who turns out to be a Buddhist monk. However, Junko has no intention of becoming a temple wife, so she refuses to do the interview. Soon afterward, the man signs up to become her private student.

Earthian Vol. 1-4 (complete)
高河ゆん / Kouga Yun
Angels decide to count up humanity's plusses and minuses, in order to decide if humans should be wiped out. A pair of angels, Chihaya and Kagetsuya, come down to Earth and interact with people from a wide array of backgrounds, who each have their own little story. Contains homosexual themes.

Loveless Vol. 1-12
高河ゆん / Kouga Yun
Aoyagi Ritsuka' brother Seimei dies under mysterious circumstances, and soon thereafter Ritsuka meets Agatsuma Soubi, who claims to have known Seimei. Together, Ritsuka and Soubi investigate Seimei's death, engaging in spell battles along the way with members of a shadowy organization called Nanatsuno Tsuki. At the same time, Ritsuka must face an abusive mother who suffers from mental instability, and learn to make friends at his new school. Contains homosexual themes.
I would like to put my name down for them all please.
Smile
Edited: 2017-07-04, 1:11 pm
(2017-07-04, 1:10 pm)Jenny4444 Wrote: I would like to put my name down for them all please.
Smile

Awesome! Can you PM me where you live so I can check shipping costs?
Thanksgiving Sale: 30% OFF Basic, Premium & Premium PLUS Subscriptions! (Nov 13 - 22)
JapanesePod101
Sent a pm Smile
Did Jenny take all of them? Because I would've liked a couple...
(2017-07-07, 2:28 pm)Helena4 Wrote: Did Jenny take all of them? Because I would've liked a couple...

Sorry, Jenny took them all.

I also have a copy of
北欧女子オーサが見つけた日本の不思議
(Strange Things Åsa Found in Japan), by Åsa Ekstrom if you're interested?