Back

Resource - Sentences from 600 Basic Japanese Verbs

Big Grin

Download Link: http://ul.to/459vi9uq (I'll keep this up for at least a week, please download while it's up)

What this contains:
Here is a list of fields:
What's excluded:
  • The footnotes marked with an asterix... 
  • List of suru and auxiliary verbs that are listed in the book.

I'm not sure how accurate that Kanji to Hiragana/Okurigana conversion is but it's better than romaji! >.<

If there are any errors, let me know. I used an automated "technique" to create this file.

Update:
  • The above file is in Unicode. Please open it in Notepad (if you're on Windows) and save it as "UTF-8" for Anki to be able to import it.
Edited: 2017-07-04, 4:59 am
Thanks, always good to have more resources.

Looking over it, I don't really like how some of it is organized, based on reading rather than kanji. For instance it looks like words that use the same reading but different kanji are grouped together, like: "測る or 量る or 計る to measure; weigh; 図る to attempt, deceive: (bothtrans.)"
Will probably make it hard to learn all of them.
(2017-07-04, 7:38 am)Zarxrax Wrote: Thanks, always good to have more resources.

Looking over it, I don't really like how some of it is organized, based on reading rather than kanji. For instance it looks like words that use the same reading but different kanji are grouped together, like: "測る or 量る or 計る to measure; weigh; 図る to attempt, deceive: (bothtrans.)"

That's true, but that's how the book is organized. I'm importing each sentence separately (Each sentence has only one of the kanjis for that reading) and clozing them for review.
JapanesePod101
Thanks for this.  I downloaded the file.  I like the fact that it has romaji.  Romaji is faster to read when I'm in a hurry (being a native English speaker).

(2017-07-04, 7:38 am)Zarxrax Wrote: Thanks, always good to have more resources.

You can always sort the list by kanji.
Edited: 2017-07-04, 10:37 pm
Thanks. I've bought this book and even started to put some sentences on my Anki deck. With your work it will be a lot easier to review those sentences.