Back

Best Blogs at the moment?

What are in your opinion the best Blogs available at the moment?

As long as it has some quality material, it can be about Japanese or anything worth reading related to the language....
Not this one.  It stinks of failure (but kind of amusing anyway).

http://abundancedeclared.blogspot.ca/201...rting.html
Edited: 2017-07-02, 4:06 pm
In general, I don't read Japanese language learning blogs, and read minimal English content about Japan. They're mostly just a distraction from reading things in Japanese. (I will admit that I have one exception - I'm half-following Khatz on Patreon. What can I say, I like the dude's advice; it keeps me motivated.)

If I do read anything in English, I prefer it to be a translation or riff on original Japanese material. One blog I like in this style is What Japan Thinks, which highlights Japanese opinion polls. It has some English about the results, but also contains a link to the original, untranslated article. That makes it a good source for info about Japan, but a good learning resource to boot.
See this thread for Holiday Countdown Deals (extended to Dec 26th)
JapanesePod101
japaneselevelup.com is always good.
I like rocketnews24.com
(2017-07-02, 5:49 pm)gaiaslastlaugh Wrote: In general, I don't read Japanese language learning blogs, and read minimal English content about Japan. They're mostly just a distraction from reading things in Japanese. (I will admit that I have one exception - I'm half-following Khatz on Patreon. What can I say, I like the dude's advice; it keeps me motivated.)

If I do read anything in English, I prefer it to be a translation or riff on original Japanese material. One blog I like in this style is What Japan Thinks, which highlights Japanese opinion polls. It has some English about the results, but also contains a link to the original, untranslated article. That makes it a good source for info about Japan, but a good learning resource to boot.

I really like this answer.

Gradually, more and more, I can read original material and interact with native speakers about that material. It's intoxicating Smile
tofugu.com             looks great! Smile