Back

Translate love letter from passed away

Hello all,
My boyfriend died about a week ago,
Before his passing he left a haiku on my desk at work.  He wrote it in English and had some japanese writing on it as well.
Just today I was looking at it and wondering if the japanese characters are the same as the haiku or different.  Can anyone please help me?
If you send me a private message I can email you a photo of the card he gave me.
I don't know how to upload it on here.
Thank you.

Is anyone out there who can help me?
Edited: 2017-05-16, 2:50 pm
(2017-05-16, 2:02 pm)InlovewithJk Wrote: Hello all,
My boyfriend died about a week ago,
Before his passing he left a haiku on my desk at work.  He wrote it in English and had some japanese writing on it as well.
Just today I was looking at it and wondering if the japanese characters are the same as the haiku or different.  Can anyone please help me?
If you send me a private message I can email you a photo of the card he gave me.
I don't know how to upload it on here.
Thank you.

Is anyone out there who can help me?

I can't say that I can help 100%, but I can try. Upload the picture to imgur.com then post the hyperlink on this thread. You can also PM me the link, but I only check this forum about once a week.
I'm terribly sorry for your loss.

Feel free to pm me, I can help translate it.
Edited: 2017-05-19, 12:14 am
JapanesePod101
You probably have enough help by now. I just wanted to also say I'm very sorry for your loss.

Language is a beautiful thing. Your boyfriend left you a precious gift. I hope you cherish it, and cherish his memory.