Back

2017 JLPT N2/N1 Thread

satogaeru Wrote:I don't think those countries have their results yet either.  Those links were there even the day of the test; I don't think they go anywhere good yet.  Smile

I am certain that those who took JLPT in Japan don't have their results yet.  All they have is a note on the jees-jlpt site saying results will be available online 2018年1月下旬.

Tbh I didn't clicked those links, I just assumed they were working and I was offended that they got it earlier. Big Grin

下旬 is so far though, just tell us already.
Might ask here insted of opening a new thread.
How do you bridge the N2 to the N1? Do you go directly from kanzen master n2 to n1, or do you do some other stuff in-between?
If you do bridge with other material, what do you use?
Anyone know the date for online results yet?  

(2018-01-10, 4:15 am)Meriden Wrote: Might ask here insted of opening a new thread.
How do you bridge the N2 to the N1? Do you go directly from kanzen master n2 to n1, or do you do some other stuff in-between?
If you do bridge with other material, what do you use?

Hi Meriden.  I'm still just waiting on my N2 results, but I personally don't think I could successfully pass N1 with just kanzen master.  Based on my experience with N2 I think I will need broader exposure to the language than drill books can give me.

You might get more/better perspectives in the 2018 JLPT thread.
JapanesePod101
Finally!

Test Results Announcement

Quote:The online Test Results Announcement for those who took the Test overseas (except for China(including Hong Kong and Macau), South Korea, and Taiwan) will be available for viewing from 10:00 am on January 24 to 5:00 pm on March 31 (Japan Time) 2018.

For me that is 8pm next Tuesday.  Next Tuesday cannot come soon enough.
Every year I am pissed off by how long it takes to receive the test results. 2 months for a dumb scantron.
(2018-01-16, 9:28 pm)TheVinster Wrote: Every year I am pissed off by how long it takes to receive the test results. 2 months for a dumb scantron.

They had to ship them all to Japan first, I bet. On the slowest freight they could find. Probably a sailboat.

Then they have to analyze the test to find the scoring which screws you over the most.

Then they send the results back on the same boat that brought them.
(2018-01-16, 8:35 pm)satogaeru Wrote: Finally!

Test Results Announcement

Quote:The online Test Results Announcement for those who took the Test overseas (except for China(including Hong Kong and Macau), South Korea, and Taiwan) will be available for viewing from 10:00 am on January 24 to 5:00 pm on March 31 (Japan Time) 2018.

For me that is 8pm next Tuesday.  Next Tuesday cannot come soon enough.

Oh my goodness, they could have just announced the results right away. For me that's around 3am, I guess I will have to set up an alarm clock, and if I don't pass, I will be really mad.  Dodgy
The page will probably break down a few times at first, so expect to take a few trys to get them Confused Anyways, good luck!