Back

2017 JLPT N2/N1 Thread

(2017-08-06, 12:07 pm)harahachibu Wrote:
(2017-08-04, 10:06 pm)Splatted Wrote: I've been trying to work work this out for a while but does any one know what the 参照 in the ドリル&ドリル books is.  Next to many of the answers in the answer booklet it has 参照 followed by a number and I assume this is pointing towards a reference with more info but I can't seem to find one in the book or separately as part of the series. Does anyone know anything?

In my copy of ドリル&ドリル, which is for N1 bunpou, the 参照 number refers to other questions that are about the same grammar point.  So if question #15 has 参照 35, 142 listed, then check question #35 and #142 for other examples of the grammar point covered in #15.

Thanks it never occurred to me to check that. Though since I don't want to give away the answers to any questions I might have been better off not knowing. XD
(2017-08-06, 12:07 pm)harahachibu Wrote: In my copy of ドリル&ドリル, which is for N1 bunpou, the 参照 number refers to other questions that are about the same grammar point.  So if question #15 has 参照 35, 142 listed, then check question #35 and #142 for other examples of the grammar point covered in #15.
I used the 実力アップ books for grammar which used a similar system. Unfortunately it was necessary to keep that part covered up because the references were often a dead giveaway for the correct answer. E.g. no reference => just wrong. Reference in the same chapter as the exercise => probably right.
(2017-07-07, 11:59 am)pubbie2 Wrote: Hey peeps, how long does it take until we get the results?
To answer my own question:
http://www.jlpt.jp/e/guideline/results_online.html
now/recently says:
Other countries
The online Test Results Announcement for the 2017(July) JLPT is available for viewing ONLY from 10:00 am on August 23 to 5:00 pm on October 31 (Japan Time).
August Sale (14th - 25th): 30% OFF Premium PLUS - 25% OFF Premium
JapanesePod101