Back

Suggested Guide for Japanese Literacy Livestreams and Video Archive

New week and about 1/3rd of the way done with Zettai Kareshi ep 04. I'm also trying to catch back up with proper titling of the YouTube videos.

For something new, I'm going to try to do live tutoring. This week will be Thursday at 1pm JST during the livestream.
New week. Finishing up Zettai Kareshi ep 04 this week and decided to make a bonus course that gets vocabulary from the first four transcripts (roughly 600 or so words). After that will be ADoBJG pt 04 while I continue work finishing up the Shinkanzen Master N4 bonus course to finish up the SGJL Basic set of courses.
I've been really bad at updating the archives. However, I'm still making near daily livestreams of my study sessions so there's that. Adding in a weekly tutoring session has been fun these last four weeks.
August Sale (14th - 25th): 30% OFF Premium PLUS - 25% OFF Premium
JapanesePod101
Finished up the last Japanese Drama Immersion course for Zettai Kareshi. There's now video of me reading the Japanese transcripts for a total of 3 hours or so (about 60 pages). Not sure the full results of the course, but I'd guess all four episodes and transcripts gave about 2000 lines of text along with a thousand vocabulary covered in about 100 study hours. 

This week, I start up Shinkanzen Master N4 Grammar course which is the result of a group project request. Not sure how many days it'll take, but it covers 49 lessons and 1100 questions.
New week. Still going through the Shinkanzen Master N4 Grammar course that was created recently. About 58 lessons and 1100 questions. Lot of fun so far.

I'll try to catch up on labeling and archiving video links as well.
Still doing this. Should be finishing up Shinkanzen Master N4 Grammar soon and moving on to final course of A Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar.