Back

DoBJG Anki Deck

RawToast:

Uisuki removed the google spreadsheets and notes due to possible copyright concerns;; however, alternative various Anki decks and resources by uisukii can be found here:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/sf3skjl...ed%20media
Thanks for doing this! I've wanted a cloze delete version of DoBJG for ages.
Can't wait till it's ready Smile
Edit: Deleted to clean up thread a bit: my post is no longer relevant.
See this thread for Holiday Countdown Deals (until Dec 15th)
JapanesePod101
Thank you I've been looking for something like this Smile
What are the differences between each sheet(sorry, but I find it hard to see them just by looking at the sheets)?

Looks nice, I guess I'll use it instead of 8547 sentences deck.
Beautiful! Thank you for your hard work uisukii!
Hey, uisukii. I'm close to finishing the RTK 1+3 deck on ankiweb (as in learning new cards) and I want to move on to Core 2k/6k and grammar by next week. Is this deck still useful for people who don't have the book? Y'know, with the whole "learn before you memorise"/"do not learn if you do not understand" rules on supermemo. Maybe I should make my own deck...?

If not, I figured An Introduction to Japanese Syntax, Grammar & Language would have more than enough content to keep me occupied for a few months anyway.
It seems the cards include the grammar info (based on the OP's description), and you could always just look at the 15 next cards every evening or something...
Edit: post details no longer relevant; post deleted.
*two decks uploaded
Ahhh this is a huge shortcut. Thanks a lot Smile

With the descriptions available, it looks like these decks would be perfect for anyone who's at least as far as learning the kanji readings through core. Edit: I'm going through ADoBJG+Notes, I think it's perfect.

Have you found any differences between the DoBJG and other free grammar guides online? Are they anywhere near as comprehensive?
Edited: 2013-04-25, 5:04 am
Im going E->J with sheet2, I have a paper version of DoBJG. I want to get some production with the grammar I'm going to learn from it, so I'll be able to use what I learn later. Not sure if the clozed deletion format could help me with that.
Hey, thanks a lot for this. I was looking for a grammar deck like this so this is perfect. The fact that you have 4 different choices is also great. I'll keep an eye on this topic in case you add DOIJG decks as well as I could really use those.
Are you writing everything from scratch?
undead_saif Wrote:Are you writing everything from scratch?
More or less. A lot of typing involved. But I'm about a 1/4 way through the DoJIG.
Here's another version of Sheet2 made with Anki2
http://www.mediafire.com/?l29phsu35j9fdf2

It includes all columns of Sheet2 + the notes column from Sheet1 that was missing for some reason. I also added an ID-column (B0001 to B1144) to sort the cards.
Thank you very much for your work, Tamba. I will include it the link in the main post, as it sounds superior to what I had produced.
The card layout itself is kind of boring, but since all the information is separated into fields, modifying it to suit your needs shouldn't be a problem.
[Image: 8qT10H9t.png]
Edited: 2013-05-05, 7:05 am
Thanks for the great resource uisukii Smile

Interestingly I went through the ~38x based beginner deck and tagged the cards with their JLPT levels (from various sites). I was quite surprised to mark the cards as follows:

N5: 205 (Some of these seem to be basic verbs)
N4: 115
N3: 59
N2: 0
N1: 4 (だけで〈は〉なく~〈も〉) Page 97/98

Note that the points have between 1 and 4 points each (usually 1 or 2).
Not quite sure if that belongs to here, but since it's a DoBJG question as well, I'll give it at try ^^

So my question is: For the ones who have the book, is the Appendix 4 (p. 589-599) included as well? If not, I'd like to make a deck as it seems really usefull to me. My problem is, however, I can't come up with a good layout. Anyone any ideas?
nibill Wrote:Not quite sure if that belongs to here, but since it's a DoBJG question as well, I'll give it at try ^^

So my question is: For the ones who have the book, is the Appendix 4 (p. 589-599) included as well? If not, I'd like to make a deck as it seems really usefull to me. My problem is, however, I can't come up with a good layout. Anyone any ideas?
The appendix isn't included, though it does sound like a good idea to make a deck out of it (useful stuff there). Do you have some sort of image in your mind as to how you want the layout of the card to appear? Would you be able to write up a outlined description or the like? With a starting point, I'm sure there is someone here who is able to be of assistance. Smile
I noticed a couple (minor) typos that might already be fixed but just in case... ageru's related grammatical concept kureru is typed out as くれれ and the first example sentence for amari has it down as amarai, rest are fine though