Back

DoBJG Anki Deck

I hate the title of this thread. Every time someone bumps it up and it pops up on the "new threads", I think there's an updated version of the DoBJ being published.
I added the deck ADoJBG_close_Notes_(Reorder) from the mediafire link but there is something wrong, Anki do not show me any new cards each day, it can be studied only if I add new cards by Custom study than exceed new cards for the day?

Edit: Ignore my post, I found that new card option is set to 0
Edited: 2015-01-09, 10:20 am
Instead of a new thread this thread could be appropriate. Apologies if this is counted as necro-posting.

Going through Tae Kim's grammar lessons on his website and taking note of grammatically concepts as they are introduced, if they are found in the DoJG Anki Deck, put together an order which is more or less optimised for using alongside the popular TK Grammar Guide.

To note, the following entries were found in the intermediate volume:
とする (1)
やる (1)
もの(だ)
のみ
っぽい
-がたい
-ぬ
わけがない
途端(に)
ながら(も)
っぱなし
である
べきだ
さえ
どころか
ざるを得ない
-かねる
-がち
つつ
きらいがある
まい
であろう
かろう
-だらけ

With the following found in the advanced volume:
によると
べく
べからず・べからざる
が早いか
や否や・やいなや
あげく(に)

There remains around 80 entries from the basic volume not included in the optimised reorder/index. In all likelihood this index could be improved by slowly and carefully going through TK's guide and picking out every instance of certain verbs, etc. being used. This may bring the number of 80 down a little lower.
A note on personal usage: I have suspended all entries of the reorder not found in the basic volume with the intention of un-suspending those only after reviewing through all of the basic content. This is because I only own the basic volume and read through the entries after encountering them in TK, before adding these grammar points to the endless review cycle in Anki.

Almost forgot the link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!kdxSRQgL!fCXDyNKiJ6...g6p2IOrwLg
See this thread for Holiday Countdown Deals (until Dec 15th)
JapanesePod101
Link is dead...
I think, I'm a bit late to ask it, could anyone reupload the decks ? Or links are dead.

Thanks.