My results from last November

Listening - 44
Vocab - 73
Grammar - 79
Reading - 49
Total - 245

Quite an interesting gap between listening/reading and Vocab/Grammar. I've been trying to go all out with native material (reading, watching youtube vids), especially recently, so I feel like it'll have evened out a bit when I take it again.
Previous score

(2015-05-18, 9:03 am)Splatted Wrote: セクション    スコア
Listening    52
Vocabulary 70
Grammar    57
Reading     77
合計          256

New score*:

セクション スコア
Listening 83
Vocabulary 62
Grammar 58
Reading 52
合計 255

I was expecting to get basically the same score so I'm really surprised by the large shifts in the sub-scores. It does kind of make sense though since I've let my reading habit slip but become an anime addict since last time.

*In the interests of full disclosure I should say that I took some of the listening twice because of internet problems. I don't really think it helped much but I did change my answer to one question I got twice so it's not nothing.
Over 3 tests it's gone like
Code:
Listening   49  46  56
Vocabulary  45  16  47
Grammar     44  36  41
Reading     38  47  x
(something went wrong with the reading section this time)

I'm sure I've improved more than that really.
6-Month Challenge: Get 6-Month Premium for $66 or Premium PLUS for $166 (June 19th - 30th)
JapanesePod101
I passed the N1 two years ago and essentially stopped studying, but I got a full-time translator gig last month, so I thought I'd use this to identify what to work on.

Listening     77
Vocabulary  66
Grammar    84
Reading      79
Total         306

I had to step away from the computer and couldn't answer three of the listening questions, which skewed it a bit. Very rusty with vocabulary. I probably got tricked by several of the "look at the underlined word in this sentence; now, which one of the very similar words in these four sentences is a synonym?" questions. Grammar was easy until I got to the end and it hit me with classical structures I don't remember studying at all, and reading was the same - mostly easy-to-skim article summaries until the end, when I was confronted with textual nightmares laden with unreadable place names. 
I've taken the test three times so far:

2015 January
Listening     59
Vocabulary  63
Grammar     57
Reading       53
Total            232

2016 May
Listening     77 (+18)
Vocabulary  58 (-5)
Grammar     65 (+8)
Reading       68 (+15)
Total            268

2017 May
Listening     72 (-5)
Vocabulary  53 (-5)
Grammar     59 (-6)
Reading       72 (+4)
Total            256

I'm not sure how much I can trust this test, as my Japanese has been improving a lot over the past year (especially production now that I speak and write every day). Vocabulary dropping a bit was to be expected after having dropped Anki the past couple of months, but I've read and listened to more Japanese than I ever did in my life.

I wonder how well this will transfer to the JLPT N1 in December.
Edited: 2017-06-02, 10:30 pm
Just took the jcat today. It is obvious that I have regressed since I took a break from my studies.

Code:
Listening   37  25  28
Vocabulary  11  15  7
Grammar     0  33  24
Reading     26  15  11

Total scores:
Code:
74  88  70

Here is a spreadsheet of my jcat history with charts.

The only thing that surprises me really is that my listening actually went up since the 2nd time I took the jcat. The only Japanese related thing I do these days is listen to jrock and podcasts so that might have something to do with it.