My computer has been having issues with displaying Japanese websites. Sites like Rocket News Japan will display properly, but other sites like hukumusume.com or amazon.co.jp are just showing up as gibberish. I've tried changing the character encoding and playing around with my location settings. I want to try installing the East Asian Support for Windows 7, but I'm not finding the update anywhere on my computer. This has happened before a few months ago, and the problem got solved, but I have no idea how. So in other words...help!
Edit: Forgot to mention that Japanese input is working fine, it's just text display that's wonky.
Vix86 - Thanks for the help. I have tried setting the character encoding to auto-detect Japanese, but sites like amazon and hukumusume still won't work. The sites are technically displaying Japanese, but only ス・ス・ス・ス with random kanji mixed in.