Back

Meet the moderator team!

Welcome to the kanji koohii FORUM!

Here is our current moderator team:
  • Katsuo ..... from Japan
  • RawToast .... from United Kingdom
  • Zgarbas ........ from Japan (JST +9 GMT)
  • fuaburisu ........ from Belgium (aka Fabrice, aka ファブリス)

You can PM (private message) any of the forum staff from the Forum Team page.

For account related questions / support, PM ファブリス (Administrator).

Super Moderators?
The Forum Team page refers to Super Moderators. This is just MyBB's name for a moderator who can manage all the forums. In contrast a Moderator (currently unfulfilled position), typically takes care of a single forum.

Moderator Forum
Since May 2013 we have a Moderator Forum viewable only by the mods team. This lets us discuss moderation and review some decisions by multiple persons.

What do the colours mean
As you can see on the Forum Team page, the Administrator name is green; the Super Moderator names are cherry/purple.

Thanks to our previous moderators:
s0apgungaiaslastlaughTori-kunnohika

The thread is closed, and may be used by moderators to say hi or post any updates Smile
Edited: 2016-09-06, 1:12 pm by fuaburisu
Hello all,

Unless you lurk in the RTK forums you will have seen me around Smile

I have a dull job as a Software Engineer for various major clients (big evil banks and even a certain oil spilling company).

I moderated the "General Mod Making" forums at D2mods (aka. the PhrozenKeep) for numerous years. I only registered for their forums to ask a single question, hence I ended up with a rather strange username: "GuyAskingQuestion".

Like many of you I am studying for the JLPT tests this summer, which has killed off most of the other things I do in my spare time. So no more gym trips (until my listening ability is much better) and no League of Legends. Instead it's studying Japanese and pretending to study Japanese by reading this forum Big Grin
Hello!

I'm just your local Eastern European majoring in Japanese&English in Romania (hopefully graduating next month and moving on to Literary Translations in English). Been studying for 5 years in theory, but only seriously started studying in Sept. 2011. Totally addicted to this forum because I spend too much time on the Internet. I have the N2, but my skills are horribly unbalanced. I can read novels quite well, but my speaking skills are still around N4 level at best...

I'm aiming to become a literary translator and am currently studying Heian poetry in my free time. Ariwara no Narihira stole my heart <3.

どうぞよろしくおねがいします。
May 15 - 26: Pretty Big Deal: Get 31% OFF Premium & Premium PLUS! CLICK HERE
JapanesePod101
Hi,

I've been living in Tokyo for several years and have been a member of this forum since 2007.

I originally learnt the kanji using Heisig's books and posted various notes and data sheets in case anyone finds them useful.

Hobbies include reading, walking, piano, guitar, electronics, computers. Right now I'm working on Joplin's Maple Leaf Rag.