Back

Kanzen Master 2kyuu 文法

all grammar points added

just need to tidy up # column
wow great job..
I'll do the numbers column
cool, but remember it still needs proof reading!!
(March 20-31) All Access Pass: 25% OFF Basic, Premium & Premium PLUS! 
Coupon: ALLACCESS2017
JapanesePod101
ok.. so let's coordinate the proof-reading.
I'll do #61-100.
Wow, that was impressive O.o
erm ... is this of help to the people working on どんな時どう使う ??

bbs.fairage.com/uploadfiles/resource/2008-09/18daa69511c753fe3507fff00000075.doc
So which is better, KM or DTDT?
Wow guys! Great work! I'll do 101-140.

Usis35, you've been added.
skinnyneo Wrote:Atreya: Send me an email and I'll add you. Also do you own the book?

ghinzdra: I think that I might be able to get a copy of that actually from my friend this weekend who took level 1 last year. I'll send ya an email if I get one.
Yea. I have sent you an email.
I will check points 7,8,9,10 and 11 tonight. Smile
I'm offline for a day and come back and everything is done, lol.

Well done everyone Smile

Is everyone just throwing everything into Anki one at a time?
http://www.japonin.com/intermediate-grammar-list.php
i have all the sentences from Kanzen Master 1kyuu 文法 BUT IT'S FROM AN OLDER VERSION OF THE TEXT!! i've reordered everything so that grammar points are now in the same order as the newer version of the text, but unfortunately ...

* some sentences need reordering to match the text exactly
* some sentences are missing
* the whole thing needs proofreading

having said this, it looks like it might give us at least a 50% head start.

shall i paste it as a second sheet in the Kanzen Master 2kyuu spreadsheet, or does that cause problems because people don't own the book?

Any ideas?
captal Wrote:I'm offline for a day and come back and everything is done, lol.

Well done everyone Smile

Is everyone just throwing everything into Anki one at a time?
I have never imported a deck into Anki before so I'm not sure how I'm going to do it. How I was studying however was I went through the whole book and made a point to recognize all the grammar points that I thought were easy to understand and use. These were what I was going to add first as I'd rather get half of the grammar points really well then all the grammar points barely. Once I had added all the stuff I thought was easy then I was going to go back and add the others ones that I had trouble with.

Another things I was going to do was to remove all the really basic particles (は、が、に、で、を) as I have a real problem with these and need to hit them hard.
we need some help with the spreadsheet - proofreading

now contains KM2, KM1 and Unicom2
I'm proofreading 20-40 in KM2.
spinoza99 Wrote:we need some help with the spreadsheet - proofreading

now contains KM2, KM1 and Unicom2
I cand do proofreading for KM1 but I don't have the adress...
Hi guys, first post.

I just saw this and would love to join in. Am I too late? I can help with the proofreading if that's any help
ghinzdra, osakajin send me an email and I can add you to the google spread sheet.
As I got a copy of KM1 , I've just begun the proofreading .
Here's what I'm doing : as the google doc version seems to be an old version I'm just checking if it's the right sentence , which sentence is missing (in which case I type it up of course) , and so on ....

I'm clearly looking for something that can be quickly (and when I say quickly I mean by tomorrow ) used by anyone intending to take 1kyuu in July . I remind for those who are interested that the test is in 51 days . So there is no time to waste . Typos here and there won't be as harmful as postponing the training . Each day counts.
Furthermore as it's a prelimenary check in special column , it doesn't prevent anyone willing to do so to look for typos.
Edited: 2009-04-17, 1:46 pm
Speaking of the July test, is sign-up over?

Also- isn't it 78 days away, given that it's April 18th and the test is on July 5th?
y
captal Wrote:Speaking of the July test, is sign-up over?

Also- isn't it 78 days away, given that it's April 18th and the test is on July 5th?
I'm not sure about the number of days but registration closes on may first.
Wow quite a mistake ... indeed it's 78 days ....

anyway I don't know why but google doc screwed up yesterday : the couting of row on the KM1 page is definetely odd as it begins at 209 and between the line 230 & 231 there's a glitch which send you back to the top of the page .... it's all the more strange that everything between item 9 & 70 of KM1kyuu is not displayed anymore . I'm not sure if it has been erased or it has something to do with the way it's displayed and the datas still exist . The couting of the rows is REALLY strange (numbers on the side and rows don't even face each other)

Try to take a look . In the meantime , as I saved the page on my own computer just to be sure (I'm kind of careful) ,I'll resume where I stopped yesterday at 30 and if it has really disappeared I'll do it all over again .
Edited: 2009-04-18, 3:57 am
Proofreading, does that just mean comparing the text on the sheet with the text in the book and correcting mistakes?
Because I could help with that if still needed.
That's right .
Which one do you have ? KM2kyuu or 1kyuu ?