Back

Anki: Why My Cards Are Getting Burried Without Reviewed?

I have 4 card types, with 2 of them being generated with a condition:

Code:
{{#Adjective}}
{{Adjective}}<br><br>

{{AdjImage}}<br>

{{type:AdjTurkish}}

{{/Adjective}}

However, these conditionally created cards (in case a certain field exists), are getting burried without never being prompted. For example, Anki shows that I have 5 cards to review and I know that 2 cards out of these 5 cards are conditionally created. When I try to review these 5 cards, I am being prompted with only 3 cards (the ones created no matter what) but the 2 conditionally created cards are burried. I must click on Unbury buttom to review 1 one of the 2, and then I must click again on Unbury button to review the last remaining card.

Anyone has any idea of what I am missing out?

P/s: Above code is my front template. I intend to create a card if Adjective field is filled and the relevant Adjective-Image to be shown in order to type in the correct translation of the Adjective in my native language (which is Turkish).

Thank you in advance for a response!
Siblings (cards created from the same note) are buried to stop them from all showing up on the same day. There's a setting for it on the first page of the deck options.
(2017-02-19, 6:15 am)Tamba Wrote: Siblings (cards created from the same note) are buried to stop them from all showing up on the same day. There's a setting for it on the first page of the deck options.

Thanks a lot mate! Didn't know and never noticed that. This was creating me too much trouble Smile
JapanesePod101