Back

A spreadsheet / list of all RTK Kanji

I'm looking for a spreadsheet (or csv, json etc) version of Remembering the Kanji where I have columns for:

the kanji glyph
the Heisig keyword
the Heisig number for this kanji
the other Heisig keywords the kanji was built from.

E.g. taking the keyword "War" as an example the book writes:
-----
WAR  

simple...fiesta [13]
----
In the list I want it would be presented something like this

戦  | 1928  | WAR | simple, fiesta  |
etc
etc

Bonus points if the "built from" column also had the Heisig numbers for the constituent keywords too. For primitives it would display an asterisk

e.g.

戦    |1928  | WAR | simple (1928), fiesta (*)  |

Does such a resource exist or perhaps multiple sources which I can use to derive such a list from?

I'd like to use this list to make a plugin from anki which would insert the RTK stories for the kanji in my cards (this part i have done). It would also provide information / links to here of how those kanji were constructed.

Cheers

Adam
Edited: 2017-02-04, 1:06 am
Closest I can get: https://drive.google.com/open?id=19zorQp...HD-bIrkggQ
The problem with a list like that is that many Kanji are composed of parts which are not kanji themselves, maybe not even radicals. I always strive to write the components next to my primitive names, but some of them are not shown in Anki and some of them don't even have a Unicode representation (e.g. sparkler primitive, 十 on top of 目, twilight primitive (夕 + 丶), etc) If someone does have a list like that, I would also appreciate it.
Edited: 2017-02-03, 5:19 am
(March 20-31) All Access Pass: 25% OFF Basic, Premium & Premium PLUS! 
Coupon: ALLACCESS2017
JapanesePod101
(2017-02-02, 7:13 pm)Nukemarine Wrote: Closest I can get: https://drive.google.com/open?id=19zorQp...HD-bIrkggQ

Thanks Nukemarine. I've updated my original post as well.

(2017-02-03, 5:16 am)KameDemaK Wrote: The problem with a list like that is that many Kanji are composed of parts which are not kanji themselves, maybe not even radicals. I always strive to write the components next to my primitive names, but some of them are not shown in Anki and some of them don't even have a Unicode representation (e.g. sparkler primitive, 十 on top of 目, twilight primitive (夕 + 丶), etc) If someone does have a list like that, I would also appreciate it.

Thanks for pointing that out. I've since updated my post. I'm not really interested in the component kanji, just their Heisig keywords and index numbers.
Edited: 2017-02-04, 1:05 am