Back

Sou Matome (総まとめ) N1 Grammar Deck?

I started studying this book recently with one of my iTalk teachers, and it has some good material that I'd like to incorporate into my N1 grammar deck. There are a few points not covered in the 新完全マスター N1 books, as well as good examples sentences for other points on which I still feel weak.

Has anyone gone to the trouble of Anki-fying this book's example sentences? If not, I'll be happy to share my work out later. I'll be integrating some of the 総まとめ sentences into what I already stole from the 新完全マスター N1文法
and from erlog's Grammar Domination deck.
https://ankiweb.net/shared/info/198817311 <--- There's this one on ankiweb. There are some minor errors and whatnot that I remember catching, but I don't remember which cards though.
Wow, thanks - that's incredibly comprehensive. I think I'll just suck that in and fix any errors anlong the way rather than reinvent the wheel. Thanks again!
(March 20-31) All Access Pass: 25% OFF Basic, Premium & Premium PLUS! 
Coupon: ALLACCESS2017
JapanesePod101
(2015-02-21, 6:09 pm)gaiaslastlaugh Wrote: Wow, thanks - that's incredibly comprehensive. I think I'll just suck that in and fix any errors anlong the way rather than reinvent the wheel. Thanks again!

Hey would you mind reposting that deck with any fixes you made. It would be greatly appreciated.  Big Grin
The deck is gone! Sad

[EDIT] For those that know, I'm not studying N1 but just wanted the deck for future use. :/
Edited: 2016-10-04, 3:18 pm
Anyone know if OP or  a SM N1 deck is still around?