Back

Recommend manga thread

How about 甘党ペンギン?
Furigana: Yes
Difficulty: */**

Description:
A collection of short, humorous comics about a penguin who goes to a coffee shop and loves eating sweet things.
Similar to shirokuma cafe.

On another note, I found Chi's Sweet Home to be hard because of the baby talk. I would definitely recommend this one over Chi's Sweet Home.
Edited: 2015-07-16, 12:33 pm
Boku no Ushiro ni Majo ga Iru (僕の後ろに魔女がいる)

Difficulty: *

Description: When Ryuusuke Nanri changes schools after his parents' divorce, he is made to sit in front of a strange girl called Miya Fujimoto. Miya always wears Gothic Lolita-like fashion, carries a strange book and her cat Judah around with her and claims to be a witch. From now on, Ryuusuke will become the main target for all her strange witch experiments...

Text: Light.

Furigana: YES.

What I like about this manga is the lenght of their chapters, like 4 or 5 pages. This makes it a very light read than anyone can enjoy.

Shinryaku! Ika Musume (侵略!イカ娘)

Difficulty: **

Description: Foolish land-born air breathers! Behold the terror from the depths, the tentacled conqueror of humanity: Squid Girl! With your pollution and stuff you really deserve it, so prepare for menacing, inky doom!

Squid Girl has come from the depths of the sea to conquer humanity for its pollution of the ocean. Within moments of arriving on the surface world, our easily distracted, little invertebrate is promptly bullied into working for the Aizawa sisters as a waitress, supplying their restaurant with squid ink. If poor Squid Girl can't handle two pushy Japanese girls, how will she ever subjugate the human race?

Text: Medium.

Furigana: YES.

Same that Boku no Ushiro, short chapters, 8 to 9 pages but with more text and about 300+ chapters right now, so there´s plenty to read.